Ridgid 19238 – Accomplish Locate Needs
Are you looking for a high-quality locator with multi-directional locating technology? Well, now you can get the most accurate locator by just going through this article. Ridgid 19238 is one of the most well-known and accurate locomotives.
So in this article, I have reviewed the product thoroughly.So what are you waiting for? Please scroll down to have a look at Ridgid 19238.
There is no doubt that Ridgid is one of the greatest brands in the market for its impeccable products. The strength, durability, and efficiency. Similarly, Ridgit 19238 is a product that is going to provide you an accurate reading and verify the position by just using a micro-mapping display. The multi-directional locating technology helps you see the entire signal strength. The locator enables you to verify the position through a micro-mapping display that is automatically displayed over the target.
So now let’s get to know about a few of the features:
- It has a powerful battery strength with a frequency selection that is displayed on the screen.
- It has a well-balanced scout that weighs only 3 pounds.
- It has a multi-directional antenna that helps you to read displays easily.
- It provides you with locating cameras and remote transmitters easily, with accuracy and speed.
- You can directly walk to the target by detecting the signal strength.
- It has nulls and false peaks that eliminate time consumption.
- It has an easy-to-read display with digital signal strength and confirms the target location.
- It has an automatic depth that calculates once you are over the target.
Now let’s get to know about a few of the inclusions that come with Ridgid 19238:
The Ridgid 19238 comes with few inclusions that are an added advantage:
- Surface makers and clip
- An instructional video
- An operator’s manual
- A hard carrying case
- A 4 C-Cell batteries
Now let’s have a look at the specifications of the Ridgid 19238:
- The Ridgid 19238 has standard frequencies.
- It has 4 alkaline C-Cell batteries.
- It has an active line trace of 512Hz, 8kHz, and 33kHz.
- It also has a passive AC line trace from 60Hz and 50Hz.
3 ways to use this locator and meet your locate needs:
- Locating Cameras
You can use this locator to locate through in-line transmitters that come equipped with the product.
- You can locate remote transmitters
You can attach a remote transmitter and simply start mapping the drain lines through the scout.
- You can locate flushable transmitters
You can easily meet your septic and locate needs using this accurate float sonde by just flushing the float sonde, and the locating process will be started.
Now, after reviewing the product in-depth, we can surely say that this one is an absolute accurate device that can be a great help for you. The maintenance is not much, and it has all the capabilities of meeting your expectations.