Dirty brass cases are disgusting. To use unclean brass for reloading, you must first clean it. Cleaning one brass cartridge will take a very long time.
That’s why a rotary tumble will help you repurpose your used brass into gleaming casings that appear to have just left the factory.
Best Wet Tumbler for Brass
|Best Wet Tumbler |
|Frankford Arsenal Wet |
|Hornady M-1 Case |
Tumbler for Brass
|BestEquip Jewelry |
|Lyman Cyclone |
|Hornady Rotary |
We have compiled the list of the best wet tumblers for brass. Have a look to eliminate the cleaning task once and for all.
1. Frankford Arsenal Wet Tumbling Brass
- The capacity of the Frankfort Arsenal tumbler is 7 liters and can clean 1,000 cases of .223 brass at a time.
- It comes with a belt-free drive mechanism eliminating the hurdle of belt maintenance.
- The regulator on the front is to set the timer; the maximum limit is 3 hours, and it will automatically get turned off after the set timer limit.
- It features a dual-layer drum with rubber inside to reduce the sound while cleaning the brass.
2. Hornady M-1 Case Tumbler for Brass
- It is a bowl-shaped rotating tumble that can clean up to 400 .38 special-size cases at once.
- It can handle dry or wet tumbling; this makes it the best investment if you need a tumbler for dry and wet cleaning.
- The material of the red bowl and the base is hard plastic, so you can ensure it will not burst in any case.
- There is no time regulator, only a switch, and you must manually check the cleaning process.
3. BestEquip Jewelry Polisher Tumbler
- It is one of the best tumblers with an affordable price tag, control mechanism, and unique appearance.
- It comes with manual timer control and speed regulator to let the user have all the permission to clean brass cases according to requirement.
- It is a heavy 5Kg machine with rubber pads on the bottom to keep it stable no matter how fast it rotates.
- It is perfect for fine grinding on steel, iron, copper, zinc, aluminum, and magnesium alloy materials.
4. Lyman Cyclone Rotary Tumbler
- It can easily clean your brass case size of .223 from the inside and outside.
- You can load 1000 brass piece sizes of .223 at once and get them cleaned.
- It features a belt drive mechanism for providing noise-free operation.
- It has a built-in timer that allows the machine to work up to 3 hours maximum.
5. Hornady Rotary Case Tumbler
- It can swiftly and effectively clean numerous brass cases at once.
- It can work up to 8 hours with 30 minutes of interval and provide fine-looking brass.
- It features a small digital screen that shows time, and you can set the time using the up and down button.
- The red and black combination looks attractive, and the machine is pretty straightforward to use.
Even with the five options, it is hard to filter and decide on which item you should bet your money on. Frankford Arsenal is the best wet tumbler for brass if it’s a simple and easy solution you are looking for. Others are great too, but Frankford Arsenal is easy to understand, demands less maintenance, and has a reasonable price tag.