Cable machines are common in the public GYM. These machines use cables and pulleys to let lifters concentrate on particular body parts during exercise. Users must utilize ankle restraints to isolate specific lower body muscles.
These straps feature hooks where the wires can attach, they are fastened (often with velcro), and they wrap around the ankle.
Best Ankle Straps for Cable Machine
|Best Ankle Straps |
for Cable Machine
|DMoose Ankle Straps|
|Gymreapers Ankle Straps|
|FIGHTECH Ankle Straps|
|IPR Fitness Glute Kickback PRO|
Today, you will explore the best ankle straps for cable machines in this article, so you can work on building the shape of your glutes.
1. DMoose Ankle Strap
- A soft, breathable, neoprene cuff that is easy on the skin reduces chafing.
- You can buy a single ankle strap or pair as per your preference and with plenty of color options.
- The D-ring on the strap is durable enough and has a powder coating to prevent it from corrosion.
- It is a unisex ankle strap, and you can build your but shape and get help in other leg-related exercises.
2. Gymreapers Ankle Straps
- It is a top-rated ankle strap available in various color options and offers a comfortable fit while on the ankle.
- The stainless steel D-ring is of high quality and has a coating to look shiny in an open GYM for the environment for years.
- The velcro provides a secure fit on your ankle and can withstand the weight of a cable machine.
- It is a value-for-money ankle strap at an affordable price with build quality that seems promising to look for years to come.
3. FIGHTECH Ankle Straps
- It features an inside lining that is gentle on your skin and soft. The D-rings can support 220 pounds of weight.
- The unique selling point of this ankle strap is the additional foot strap, which has three points of attachment and wraps around your shoe.
- The additional D-rings provide options for targeting the medial, lateral, and anterior muscles.
- It is a bit pricey compared to what others offer in the market, but people love its fit and flexibility.
4. IPR Fitness Glute Kickback PRO
- It is the best ankle strap for kickbacks to shape your glute and activate the hamstring.
- It features a different design. It covers your entire shoe and is less of an ankle strap and more of a shoe strap.
- How it is designed, you can feel free from the fear of chafing as the strap never makes contact with your skin.
- It is a bit more pricey than FIGHTECH; however, the safety it provides is definitely worth paying for its asking price.
That is it from our side. All the products shown in the video surve the purpose; however, the buying decision relies heavily on your budget and liking. As for the preference, FIGHTECH is better for kickbacks, IPR is safer, and DMoose Ankle Strap gets the job done at an affordable price.