Are you a professional tree climber and are looking for the ideal shoes to perform all your operations? We have got the best solution for you. In this article, we have listed the top 7 shoes that you can rely on when climbing trees. These products are water-proof, have a firm grip, and are very comfortable working on rough surfaces also. The below-listed products are tested and most recommended by the users.
Best Shoes For Tree Climbing
So please scroll down and have a look at the best shoes for tree climbing.
1. Columbia Men’s Shoes for Tree Climbing
- It is made from leather, suede, and mesh together with a rubber sole to form a firm grip.
- It has a shaft 5” from the arch and heels as well for stability at the time of hiking or tree climbing.
- It is a non-slip shoe that is light in weight and very durable and can be worn for parties too.
2. Merrell Men’s Hiking Shoes
- Another great pair of Merrell men’s shoes is this suede leather and mesh built with synthetic sole.
- This one has closed-cell foam to keep moisture, dust, and debris away from your feet.
- It has a protective rubber toe cap with mesh lining to give comfort at the time of rough operations.
3. New Balance Men’s Shoes
The third product we have is the New Balance Men’s Shoes
- It is made from 50% leather and 50% mesh with a rubber textured sole that provides high durability.
- It is a versatile shoe that can be worn for day-to-day life and tree climbing as well.
- These are balance shoes with the big toe and water resistance to work in rough conditions.
4. Merrell Men’s Shoes for Tree Climbing
The fourth product we have is the Merrell Men’s Shoes for Tree Climbing
- It is a soft yet sturdy 100% suede leather/mesh with a synthetic textured sole for external grip.
- It has a shaft that measures the ankle from the arch and keeps your feet dry, preventing sweat.
- It has closed-cell foam that keeps all the debris out; thus, you can work in high dirt areas too with utter ease.
5. Keen Men’s Hiking Shoes
- It is made from 100% leather and has a rubber sole that is waterproof and has a breathable membrane.
- It has a high traction grip; thus, it can work exceptionally well on rough surfaces with discomfort.
- It has a mesh lining that keeps your feet cool and not sweaty at all; the cushion collars comfort your ankle.
6. Nortive Men’s Ankle Waterproof Shoes
- It is a high-quality waterproof hiking boot ideal for tree climbing as well and is light in weight.
- It has a rubber sole and 6” shaft from the arch and is made from synthetic leather that keeps feet cool and dry.
- It has reinforced heels that are designed for anti-collusion and stability on rough surfaces.
7. Adidas Terrex Men’s Tree Climbing Shoes
- It is made up of synthetic and mesh with a rubber sole; a textured sole can help you form grip.
- It has a lace closure and regular fit boots that can be used for hiking as well.
- The shoes are anti-slip and built very strong with durable material; one can choose from various colors.
My pick from all the mentioned amps is the Columbia Men’s Waterproof Shoes for Tree Climbing. These are comfortable, form an excellent grip, and are durable.