If you are looking for the best sublimation printer for beginners, then you don’t need to go anywhere else. In this article, you will have a look at the top picks that are completely affordable, high resolution, durable and efficient. Now you can print the most creative designs and even place the printers at your office or home. So now what are you waiting for?
Best Sublimation Printer For Beginners
|Best Sublimation Printer For Beginners||Image||Score||Link|
|Epson EcoTank ET-2720|
|Epson EcoTank ET-|
Let’s have a look at the best sublimation printer for beginners.
1. Epson EcoTank ET-2720 Sublimation Printer
- It is a great family-suited printer that is really affordable, reliable, fast and very easy to use.
- It offers you a cartridge-free solution that thus gives you a high capacity to refill ink tanks also.
- It helps you save up to 90% of the ink, and you can use this product for at least 2 years without any issues of replacement of the ink set.
- It offers heat-free technology and has impressive colors, and can scan/copy with high resolution.
2. Epson EcoTank ET-15000 Sublimation Printer
- This sublimation printer can save your ink and offer a low-cost replacement bottle too.
- It is the no.1 best selling printer and has a versatile paper handling feature for copy and scan settings.
- This package includes ink to print 8000 black pages and 6000 color pages by saving loads of your dollars.
- It offers cartridge-free printing with less waste and high-yield ink bottles, also has 250 sheet paper capacity.
3. Sawgrass SG500 Sublimation Printer
- It is the only desktop printer that is designed for sublimation and requires less running cost.
- It provides you with HD images in the easiest, quick and profitable manner; you can also customize.
- It is energy-efficient and improves the prints too, offers better resolution and has WiFi connectivity.
- You can design your products and even customize the artwork as per your wish using templates.
4. Epson Surecolor Sublimation Printer
- The Epson Surecolor offers cartridge-free printing and has high capacity ink bottles.
- The ink bottles have auto-stop and mess-free filling, whereas the printer has a compact design.
- It has a low running cost and can print a substantial number of posters or drawings for a longer run.
- It is extremely easy to operate and has a sleek design that you can place anywhere in your office or desk.
Indeed these were the best options as it serves the purpose to core and help you get desired design with less running cost. So make sure you choose the products and make some space at your office desk.