Best Sublimation Paper – True to Colors Printing Experience
If you have a sublimation printer at your workplace or home, then you definitely need a high-quality sublimation paper. In this article, I have listed the top 5 best sublimation papers that work well.
Best Sublimation Paper
|Best Sublimation Paper||Image||Link|
|A-SUB Sublimation |
|Printers Jack |
|Seogol Sublimation |
|Hiipoo Sublimation |
|HTVRONT Sublimation |
So without further ado, look at the products and find the right printer for yourself.
1. A-SUB Sublimation Paper
- It can be applied to high-quality polyester, cotton, and certain other such component materials.
- It can also be applied to premium tiles and ceramic substances to enhance the look.
- It offers a fast drying process and comes in a 110 sheets pack through which you can print standard quality prints.
- It is a perfect sublimation paper that is best suited for DIY gifts during holidays, Christmas, and more.
2. Printers Jack Sublimation Paper
- It is a pack of 100 sheets that works perfectly well with the light-colored fabric and polyester items.
- It is compatible with sawgrass, Ricoh, Epson, and other printers with the piezoelectric printhead.
- It provides 98% high-quality sublimation paper with no fracturing, fading, and quick-drying components.
- It is an easy-to-use paper with simple heat transfer and can work with phone cases, ceramic mugs.
3. Seogol Sublimation Paper
- It is a high-quality sublimation paper that helps you reduce the production cost and dries immediately.
- It has a no-crack, smooth-finish, and clear visual that beautifully enhances the colors.
- It is a compatible printer for Epson, sawgrass, and Ricoch inkjet printers and is heat resistant.
- It can work nicely on polyester materials, mugs, puzzles, ceramic plates, bags, cups, light fabric, etc.
4. Hiipoo Sublimation Paper
- It is an instant dry sublimation paper with a 98% transfer rate and maintains the color perfectly.
- It is an easy-to-use paper that offers you a smooth printing experience and has thicker designs.
- It has wide applicability that can be used on cotton, polyester, mug, phone case, bag, cups, etc.
- It comes in a pack of 110 sheets, and it works really well with other sublimation printers.
5. HTVRONT Sublimation Paper
- It offers you excellent printing details and a 98% transfer rate. It also stays true to its colors.
- It is the perfect paper for creative projects and has an extremely fast drying performance every time you use it.
- It is a 120gsm sublimation paper with heat transfer capabilities to withstand tough printing sessions.
- It prevents cracking, fading, and wrinkling and offers you excellent performance while maintaining consistency.
In my opinion, A-Sub Sublimation Paper works the best for multiple printers and offers great results as well. Apart from that, all the other products work nicely too.