An FL Studio works as a digital audio workstation, popularly known as DAW. FL Studios present a graphical user interface along with the inclusion of a pattern-based music sequencer. The FL Studio program has been produced in four different collections.
Best VST for FL Studio 12
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorite’s from the top five Best VST for FL Studio.
1. Scaler 2 Music Theory Tools by Plugin Boutique
This product includes alternative scales and chord sets.
- The product has a pad view that helps you arrange multiple patterns and keys.
- It has a voice grouping feature to keep all your chords at a certain controlled range.
- It includes a chord editing and moving tool like that of replace and insert.
- Its edit mode helps you in adjusting length.
2. InstaChord Music Theory Tools by W.A Production
This product is best known for creating a good chord progression.
- The transpose button can transpose all the chords to a different key.
- All common chords are included in 5 voicings.
- You can set up to 24 different chords from which you can switch between them using the chord keys.
- The product includes 40 designed presets with a plugin.
3. Thermal Distortion by Output
This product is also available in a bundle.
- Can avail instant playability through 250+ presets.
- The product requires at least 4 GB of RAM, however 8 GB is also encouraged.
- The product has distortion parameters which are linked with circular XY control.
- The product includes 15+ distortion types that are custom made.
4. Beatformer Transient Shaper by Accusonus
This product is affordable for the features it provides.
- This product allows you to bring energy into the overprocessed loops.
- Your beats can have an addition of colours and personal character.
- Substances to thin sounds can be added too.
- Instant transformation of the sounds of your beats.
- This product can generate the enhancement of your beat dynamics.
5. MISHBY Distortion By Freakshow Industries
This product is available in a bundle.
- This product consists of a Cheap cassette quality, noise, harsh and soft distortions.
- It has a length and reset probability with a band focused glitch.
- The product has a destructive and boken digital decode.
- Its system requirements are AAX, VST, VST 3 and AU.
- The format of the product is 64-bit only.
My pick from all the products mentioned above is the Scaler 2 Music Theory Tools by Plugin Boutique as it includes all the required features to adjust your chords not only according to different presets but also in your chosen ranges which not many products can efficiently provide.