Best Schecter Guitar – Top 5 Schecter Guitars of 2021
Schecter guitars are quite popular amongst metal and rock guitarists. From double cuts, retro, E-cuts, high-end single cyst to hollow bodies Schecter has it all. And there are no such brands that make as many left-handed guitars as they do. In this article read about the top five best guitars from Schecter with high performance and exceptional pickups.
Best Schecter Guitar
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorites from the top five best Schecter guitars available.
1. Schecter OMEN-6 6-String Electric Guitar
A guitar made with excellent craftsmanship and aesthetically pleasing inlays.
- It has a basswood body with a maple neck and rosewood fretboard.
- It has outstanding pickups, perfect for metal and rock styles.
- It has a nicely carved cutaway that gives plenty of reach to the upper frets.
- It has inlays of Pearloid Semi gothic which makes it look quite cool.
2. Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Electric Guitar
A guitar with reliable pickup and gothic cross inlays.
- It has a Mahogany body and neck, quilted Maple top with a rosewood fretboard.
- The tuning machines are of exceptional quality.
- It has a scale of 25.5″s that makes the 24 extra-jumbo frets easy to play.
- It has a very clear pickup that works very well for drop tunings.
3. Schecter Omen Extreme-6 Electric Guitar
A guitar with an extreme tone and advanced playability
- It has a quilted maple neck on a rich mahogany body with a 3D gloss finish.
- It has 24 extra-jumbo frets and a 14-inch radius rosewood fingerboard.
- It has Diamond Plus humbucking pickups producing excellent tone and flexibility.
- It has a tuning-stable string-through-body with Tune-o-Matic bridge.
4. Schecter Omen Extreme-FR Electric Guitar
A premium looking Floyd Rose bridge equipped guitar with the versatility of coil-tapping.
- It has a carved quilted maple top built.
- It comes with an extra-jumbo fret size of 24.
- It has a Double-cutaway solid body made of Basswood.
- It has a total of 3 knobs, three positions switch to select bridge, neck or both together.
5. Schecter C-6 Plus Solid-Body Electric Guitar
A beautiful, lightweight guitar with an excellent one at such a price.
- It consistently produces clean sounds with heavy bangings and punching tones.
- It has great pickup, and the guitar is well intonated.
- The body is built of Basswood, with maple neck.
- It has a two-way adjustable rod with 4mm Allen nut.
My pick from all the mentioned Scheters guitars is the Schecter OMEN-6 Electric Guitar, with outstanding pickups, 24 extra-jumbo frets and Tune-O-Matic with the string-thru-body.