Best Pickup For Nylon String Guitar – Top 5 Pickups of 2021
Hey! Before I begin, let me assume that you are looking for something to amplify your guitar instead of spending on a whole new electrical guitar. And let me say that is the best option to go for! A pickup helps you get that natural acoustic yet amplified sound. Calling pickups to be the “heart of a guitar” seems no wrong. Pickups convert the strings’ vibrations to electrical signals, thus boosting and amplifying the volume.
Best Pickup For Nylon String Guitar
|Best Pickup For Nylon String Guitar||Image||Score||Link|
|Fishman Neo-D Acoustic Pickup||4.3|
|KNA NG-1 Piezo Pickup||4.2|
|KNA Pickups Acoustic Guitar||4.2|
|EMG ACS Acoustic Guitar Soundhole Pickup||4.4|
|KNA Portable Piezo Pickup||3.9|
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorite’s from the top five best pickups for nylon string guitars available.
1. Fishman Neo-D Magnetic Humbucker Acoustic Pickup
A fantastic and easy fit guitar pickup.
- It has a low-profile, high-impedance design does not need a battery.
- It can easily fit into sound holes as small as 98.5 mm diameter.
- It has stacked coils to eliminate unwanted noise.
- The Neodymium magnet structure gives exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity.
2. KNA NG-1 Piezo Pickup for Nylon String Guitar
It is a natural, detachable piezo pickup solution for nylon-string guitars.
- It efficiently delivers the natural sound of the nylon-string guitar.
- It installs safely on the tie bar using the tension of the strings.
- It comes complete with an 8 foot detachable, easily replaceable cable.
- The 8-inch cable can be detached or remain installed when not in use.
3. KNA Pickups Acoustic Guitar
This pickup delivers the natural sound of your steel-string guitar.
- It can be fitted in without making a hole in the instrument.
- It is encased in mahogany wood, so is lightweight and looks modest.
- After installing the instrument needs no modification.
- It comes with an 8 inch detachable and a replaceable cable.
4. EMG ACS Acoustic Guitar Soundhole Pickup
The one-stop solution for a great amplified acoustic guitar tone.
- It has an extensive frequency range and an authentic acoustic tone.
- The internal preamp is tuned to match the phase and frequency of an acoustic guitar.
- It has a magnetic design that reduces feedback at loud volumes.
- It has an active soundhole pickup for acoustic guitar.
5. KNA Portable Piezo Pickup for Nylon String
The perfect nylon string guitar pickup for guitarists to amplify the natural sound
- It comes with an 8-foot, 1/8inch to 1/4inch mini cable.
- It is a detachable passive piezo pickup to amplify nylon string guitar.
- It attaches safely and securely and is held in place by string tension.
- After installing, there is no need for instrument modification.
My pick from all the mentioned is the Fishman Neo-D Magnetic Humbucker Acoustic Pickup. Fishman is known to help musicians get the authentic sounds through their guitars and guitar pickups. The Fishman Neo-D Magnetic Pickup is the fantastic fit to acoustic guitars, to get the purest sound and a perfect magnetic structure that needs no battery.