Earthquacker is a renowned brand for making petals with knobs that are very useful with the guitar to create different sound effects. These pedals from Earthquacker come with less than eight knobs, yet by tweaking them and implying various combinations, you can create many sound effects to make your tune even catchier and ear-pleasing.
Best Earthquaker Pedals
|Best Earthquaker |
|Plumes Small Signal Shredder |
|EarthQuaker Afterneath |
V3 Reverb Pedal
|EarthQuaker Rainbow |
|Astral Destiny |
|Earthquaker Hizumitas |
Fuzz Sustainar Pedal
If you are interested, check out these five best earthquaker pedals.
1. Plumes Small Signal Shredder Overdrive Pedal
- It is a box-type overdrive effect pedal for guitar with analog dials to help artists create wide-sounding audio.
- The three knobs on board can produce three different clipping voices, loads of headroom, and almost three-dimensional clarity.
- The redesigned and expertly calibrated tone control sculpts the bottom and clear top end.
- It produces low white noise and provides stable audio signals. Also, the plucky sound in the high frequencies is high.
2. EarthQuaker Afterneath V3 Reverb Pedal
- It comes with a modes option, and a color-changing indicator shows which mode you are in.
- This earthquaker pedal is versatile. You can use any external pedal afterneath and control it.
- Its Flexi-Switch Technology allows you to use momentary and latching style switching simultaneously.
- Using it for the first time can be a bit tricky. I recommend following the instruction guide provided along with the product.
3. EarthQuaker Rainbow Machine V2
- A rugged box with pink color might not suit everyone’s liking, but if it’s the sound experimenting after, this is a definite buy.
- The sound profile you will generate will definitely not be natural, so be ready to experience something out of the box.
- You can use this device on bass, keys, vocals, or anything else you can dream of.
- It has an option for conventional latching with the new Flexi-switch silent relay-based switching.
4. Astral Destiny Reverb Pedal
- It is a reliable modulated octave reverb pedal featuring eight reverb modes with editable presents.
- Using any TRS expression pedal, you can control audio length, depth, rate, and tone.
- It allows changing the pitch temporarily when you try to double the length of the reverb effect.
- It utilizes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel.
5. Earthquaker Hizumitas Fuzz Sustainar Pedal
- It has a three-knob setup, especially for guitar sorcerers who produce deep low-end.
- The knobs are in a triangle shape. The left, middle, and right knobs are for volume, sustain, and tone, respectively.
- The sustain option delivers a tremendous change in tune even with the slightest rotation.
- The best thing about this product is its lifetime warranty; the manufacturer will fix it if it gets broken.
There is no one specific to pick as all the EQ pedals have different uses. If you need more chime in high, go with EarthQuaker Plumes Small Signal Shredder. If it’s the versatility you need, EarthQuaker Rainbow Machine V2 is, without a doubt, the right choice.