Best Cartridge for Technics 1200 – Top 5 Cartridges of 2021
In the hi-fi world of sound, the general rule to improve the quality of your sound unit is to simply buy better components for your Sound mixer, especially if you already have a fabulous turntable in the Technics 1200. A quality Cartridge can bring about significant improvements in your sound unit and is an investment worth looking into.
Best Cartridge for Technics 1200
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorite’s from the top 5 Best Cartridges for the Technics 1200.
1. Numark CC-1 Cartridge for Technics 1200
This cartridge brings affordability and versatility in a high-quality package.
- It boasts a very high-frequency response range from 2,000 to 22,000 Hz
- It has a precision-engineered circular diamond tip that is robust and reliable.
- It has a sleek and easy to handle design.
- The product has high versatility and skips resistance, with sound 6.0 mV output and great tracking force.
2. Shure M44-7 Standard DJ Turntable Cartridge
This cartridge offers ultra-high skip resistance and output.
- It has a unique broad diameter Type S cantilever design that is highly durable.
- Its 9.5 mV output produces a powerful, resonant sound.
- Its tracking range is from 1.5 to 3.0 grams which does not wear out your record at all.
- The cartridge has a very high skip resistance even in the most demanding conditions.
3. Ortofon Concorde MK2 Scratch Twin Cartridge
This product is two cartridges with pre-mounted styli that come in a creation aluminium flight case.
- It is intended primarily for scratching and back-cueing and preserves more of the groove.
- The product has a very high output of 10 mV, making it perfect for music of deep bass frequencies.
- It boasts improved tracking ability and output for scratching.
- It fits all professional DJ turntables with removable headshells.
4. Audio-Technica Cartridge for Technics 1200
This product combines a dual moving magnet cartridge with a headshell.
- The cartridge comes with a 3.0 mil conical stylus with a bounded round Shank design.
- It’s a stereo cartridge specially designed to be able also to play 78 RPM mono records.
- It has an aluminium cantilever design with low-resonance durable polymer housing.
- The cartridge can be mounted on the headshell with two screws due to the design of the threaded insert.
5. Stanton 750 Professional DJ Turntable Cartridge
This product is designed to exceed professional demands through its versatility.
- The cartridge works for digital mixing, scratch performances and vinyl recordings.
- It delivers sonic purity for all the applications used.
- It delivers a wide dynamic range of audio for vinyl record enthusiasts
- It has a spherical 0.7 mil high polish diamond tip stylus.
My pick from all the products mentioned above would have to be the Numark CC-1 Premium DJ Cartridge. This cartridge brings all the necessary features and specifications a DJ or audio enthusiast needs to deliver hi-fi sound. In addition, it is effortless to handle and has the bonus of being very versatile, all at an affordable price.