All you need is a high quality, clear sound to make your music unique and interesting. So here, in this article, you will have a look at the bass distortion pedal for the guitar. Make sure you go through the article till the end to find that one best product for yourself. Now experience the high-density music with top-notch tine and many features.
Best Bass Distortion Pedal
Have a look at the best bass distortion pedal.
1. Tech21 DUG Pinnick Signature Bass Distortion Pedal
- It has an all-analogue technology with a 10db gain switch and two modes for clean/traditional sounds.
- It is a chromatic tuner and has a headphone mode switch too for self-practice; the device is rugged with an all-metal housing.
- It features 3 bands active EQ, a switchable mid, cut or boost, chuck control for high-end distortion and more.
- It helps you achieve a more transparent and warmer music experience, and it has custom footswitch actuators too.
2. Source Audio One Series AfterShock Bass Distortion Pedal
- It offers a tremendous tonal range, and you can discover the hidden flexibility power too.
- It has 3 distinct fuzz engines that can be operated by one centre toggle switch.
- It has a stereo input and output jack that majorly affects your external loop effects.
- It also has a stackable dual-drive engine to form a combination of parallel signals.
3. Nobsound Little-Bear Bass Distortion Pedal
- It is a three-mode bass dictation pedal with wide options and incredible value too.
- It has a great build quality and has metal knobs too that will last for a very long time.
- It is a handmade distortion pedal through which you can ensure an excellent sound output too.
- You can easily power the pedal using batteries or DC, and it has an incredible design.
4. Coolmusic Insane Bass Distortion Pedal
- This one is a knob type distortion pedal for the guitar to give you the best quality sound.
- This is a durable, sturdy and full metal shell distortion pedal with a vintage look.
- It has hard clipping and can also help you retain the guitar’s tone with much better clarity.
- It has GAIN, TONE, LOW, BOOST, FAT BOOST and LEVEL knobs with more detailed controls.
5. Rowin Plexion Bass Distortion Pedal
- It is a classic modelling pedal along with Plexi amps and three knobs control.
- It also has a toggle switch between bright and normal sounds; thus, you can easily operate it.
- One can easily adjust the gain, volume, tone and use this distortion pedal to attain rich taste in your music.
- It has a whole aluminium alloy body that keeps it really strong and durable for a longer run.
6. Koogo Heavy Metal Bass DIstortion Pedal
- It is a complete gaining and boosting pedal with a high degree of metal with string effects.
- It also has 3 working modes that can boost the frequency of a narrow band to a higher amount.
- It has a very strong build design with a shelf life and is completely stable to use.
- It helps you provide the right amount of transparent tone and has a LED indicator to showcase the working state.
7. Kokko Distortion Guitar Pedal
- This one is a mini effect pedal that comes in a very affordable range and is ideal for beginners.
- It has a classic distortion tone and provides you with a high degree of true bypass.
- It has a LED indicator that shows the status of the effect and can be powered by an AC adapter.
- It is built with high-quality aluminium alloy that lasts long and has an anti-skid backside.
Now that you have looked at our top picks for the best bass distortion pedal. Make sure you decide which one suits you well and pick it soon. It is the right time to boost your music