Mowing the grass for spaces as large as 5 acres can be a rather daunting task, but it is very much possible with a well-engineered, powerful mower at your disposal. A good lawn mower gives you control over cutting quality while also covering large spaces while you’re at it.
Best Mower for 5 Acres
|Best Mower for 5 Acres||Image||Score||Link|
|Snapper Cordless Electric |
|Husqvarna Zero Turn|
|Troy-Bilt 382cc |
Riding Lawn Mower
|EGO Power+ Lawn |
Mower for 5 Acres
Mower for 5 Acres
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorites from the Top 5 best mowers for 5 acres.
1. Snapper Cordless Electric Lawn Mower
This powerful and reliable battery powered lawn mower is a versatile tool.
- Its 21-inch mowing deck boasts 3-in-1 functionality for mulching, bagging and side-discharge.
- The product comes with 2 2.0 Batteries and a rapid charger.
- It comes with intelligent load sensing technology which allows for optimum power levels while mowing.
- It has a push button to start, with 7 positions of height adjustment for cutting.
2. Husqvarna Zero Turn Riding Mower
This zero-turn riding mower combines extreme maneuverability with effective mowing.
- Its 26 HP Kohler engine ensures reliable start-ups and top-speeds of 6.5 MPH.
- Its air-induction mowing technology draws air from the top of the 54-inch deck, delivering superior cuts.
- Its reinforced steel-stamped cutting deck is made of heavy-flock steel for durability.
- It has a brake-system that automatically activates/deactivates the steering levels.
3. Troy-Bilt 382cc Riding Lawn Mower
This manually driven lawn mower is large and ideal for big spaces.
- It is powered by a 382cc Engine with top speeds of 4.25 MPH.
- It boasts a large 30-inch cutting deck.
- It has an 18-inch turning radius along with manual power take-off for easy management.
- It has an adjustable seat with a 13-inch soft grip wheel for steering.
4. EGO Power+ Lawn Mower for 5 Acres
This product is also self-propelled and is powered by a rechargeable battery.
- Its Multi-blade system provides premium cutting performance that exceeds gas mowers.
- It has a 3-in-1 function of Mulching, Bagging and side discharge.
- It boasts a high-efficiency brushless motor.
- It has 7 position cutting height adjustments between 1.5 inches and 4 inches.
5. Lawn-Boy Lawn Mower for 5 Acres
This self-propelled product is a lightweight, gas-powered mower.
- Its Rear wheel drive system provides better traction and control on slopes and hilly terrain.
- Its 21-inch steel deep dome deck provides a Tri-cut cutting system.
- Deck height can be adjusted at 2 levels according to your needs.
- Its large bag capacity allows it to hold more clippings and easier discharge.
My pick from all the products mentioned above is the Snapper XD 82V Mower as it provides the power, versatility and maneuverability to be used in small and large spaces and also comes with the latest features that allow for precision and add to its overall usefulness to a land-owner. You can find the products link in table.