Best Roomba for Pet Hair – Roomba 675 vs 692 vs E5 vs 614 vs i3+ Comparison
Having cats and dogs around the home is such a joy, but at the same time, cleaning all their fur around the home isn’t! And if you are someone who works all day, then time is a limit for you to clean the house the whole day. Maybe a traditional vacuum fails, but a robotic vacuum does the job perfectly. Investing in a good robotic vacuum is the right way. I have reviewed some of the best Roomba Robot vacuum cleaners for pet hair.
Best Roomba for Pet Hair
|Best Roomba for Pet Hair||Image||Score||Link|
|iRobot Roomba 675 Vacuum for Pet Hair||4.5|
|iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum||4.4|
|iRobot Roomba E5 Vacuum||4.4|
|iRobot Roomba 614 for Pet Hair||4.4|
|iRobot Roomba i3+ for Pet Hair||4.5|
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorites from the top five Best Roomba for Pet Hair available.
1. iRobot Roomba 675 Vacuum for Pet Hair
You can connect to clean from anywhere with the Roomba 675 robot vacuum.
- You can schedule it to clean up daily dirt and dust with the app or voice assistant.
- Roomba 675 has dual multi-surface brushes that grab dirt from carpets & hard floors.
- It works for up to 90 minutes and automatically docks & recharges itself.
- It has a sweeping edge brush designed at a 27-degree angle to clean the corners.
2. iRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum
Roomba 692 is an excellent robot for your home on a small budget.
- It is built with fort detect technology that recognizes areas with more dirt and spots.
- It automatically recharges after 90 minutes of the cleaning cycle.
- It auto adapts its height to keep the multi-surface brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces.
- Roomba 692 suggests extra cleanings when the pollen count is high or during pet shedding season.
3. iRobot Roomba E5 Vacuum
The Roomba e5 Robot Vacuum is packed with performance for powerful pickup performance.
- It has multi-surface rubber brushes and 5x the Power-Lifting Suction.
- Roomba e5 has a high-efficiency filter that traps 99% of cat & dog allergens.
- It works for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging.
- It has advanced sensors that allow navigating under & around furniture, along edges, and cliff detects that keep it from falling downstairs.
4. iRobot Roomba 614 for Pet Hair
A high performance, suitable for pet hair, and a simple to use vacuum.
- It has a Lithium-Ion battery with up to 3x the battery cycle lifetime.
- It has dual multi-surface brushes that work together to grab dirt and large debris.
- Roomba 614 is designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners.
- It has sensors that intelligently navigate under and around objects, furniture to clean the floors thoroughly.
5. iRobot Roomba i3+ for Pet Hair
A robotic vacuum at a great value.
- Roomba i3 automatic dirt disposal that allows it to empty itself for up to 60 days.
- It pulls in stubborn dirt and messes with 10X the Power-Lifting Suction.
- It navigates and maps by tracking sensors to vacuum the floor.
- It learns your cleaning habits, offers personalized schedules, and starts cleaning with your voice.
My pick from all the mentioned best Roomba for Pet Hair is the Roomba 675. I find it the best as it has all the features from smart cleaning to auto recharging, adaptive navigation, and works by listening to your voice.