Get together, and family parties are so much fun1. To have an amazing barbecue party, you need to have a good quality pellet grill. While there are plenty of expensive pellet grills available, we have found one that will cost you under $1000. Yes, you read that right.
Best Pellet Smoker Under 1000
|Best Pellet Smoker Under 1000||Image||Score||Link|
|Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Smoker||4.4|
|Green Mountain Portable Grill & Smoker||4.5|
|Traeger Pro Series 575 Grill & Smoker||4.8|
|PIT BOSS Wood Pellet Grill||4.5|
|BIG HORN Outdoors Pellet Smoker||4.5|
Please scroll below to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorites from the top five best pellet smokers under 1000 available.
1. Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Smoker
An ultimate 6-in-1 barbecue wood fire pellet grill.
- It has a grilling area of 450 Square inches with a 15-pound hopper capacity.
- It has an adjustable, wide temperature range and allows to cook eight foods at a time.
- It has a digital temperature control that automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate the temperature.
- You can cook for about 20-hours per 20 lbs of pellets.
2. Green Mountain Portable Grill & Smoker
The ultimate portable grill.
- It has a thermal sensor that continuously monitors the grill temperature.
- It comes with a meat probe, a peaked lid for rib racks, a convenience tray.
- It comes with a digital WiFi controller.
- It weighs 57 pounds with fold-able legs and can be placed in the trunk of any car.
3. Traeger Pro Series 575 Grill & Smoker
Equipped with smart, Wi-Fi technology and easy to control it anywhere with the Traeger App.
- It offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, BBQ, and much more, all on the same grill.
- It has a cooking space of 575 square and allows you to cook to perfection.
- It has an extra-large capacity hopper that holds up to 18 lbs of pellets at once.
- It has Porcelain grill grates that are non-sticky and easy to clean.
4. PIT BOSS Wood Pellet Grill
This grill offers a one-of-a-kind flavor, powered by 100% all-natural hardwood pellets.
- It has a premium Gauge made of stainless steel.
- It has a removable side shelf/serving tray with two large wheels
- It has a digital control board with LED readout and fan-forced convection cooking.
- It has a porcelain-coated cooking grate.
5. BIG HORN Outdoors Pellet Smoker
An ideal grill for entertaining and outdoor fun.
- It has a folding surface table for easy loading and unloading from your grill.
- It has a massive space of 700 square inch grilling area.
- It has a digital controller, which gives you complete control from 225°F to 450°F.
- It has an adjustable smokestack damper.
My pick from all the mentioned pellet smokers is the one from the Z Grills store. It is an easy-to-use grill with digital auto temperature control and super easy to use for beginners.