Best Tile Saw Blade – Top 5 Saw Slade of 2021
The best tile saws can cut through glass tiles and do not wear off after minimum usage. They last longer and cut faster than most tile saw blades. They are also capable of creating perfect cuts and are flexible in usage. Chipping of glass tiles is a very common problem that occurs among blades which are very brittle.
Best Tile Saw Blade
|Best Tile Saw Blade||Image||Score||Link|
|Alpha Porcellana Diamond Saw Blade||4.8|
|MK Diamond Rim Diamond Saw Blade||4.5|
|Lackmond Beast Pro Saw Blade||4.5|
|Husqvarna Diamond Tile Blade||4.4|
|GoYonder Super Thin Saw Blade||4.5|
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorites from the top five best tile saw blade.
1. Alpha Porcellana Diamond Saw Blade
As the name suggests, this product allows the wet cutting of tiles.
- This has a wet cutting blade.
- The diamond grits allow for maximum speed with gentle cut and no chipping.
- It can be suitable to cut marble, granite and porcelain.
- When used, it creates minimum waste while cutting.
- It comes with a continuous rim creating durability.
2. MK Diamond Rim Diamond Saw Blade
The MK has a diamond coated edge.
- It comes with a continuous thin rim diamond blade.
- It is about 10 inch in diameter.
- The item is ideal for wet cutting only.
- In addition, it consists of laser ports.
- The product works well on stone.
3. Lackmond Beast Pro Saw Blade
The Lackmond Beast Pro comes in multiple sizes.
- It comes with a continuous rim formation which creates clean and sharp cuts.
- The tile blades are porcelain in material creating less noise and precise cuts.
- It can be used with both hand grinders and hand held saws as well.
- It has to be strictly utilized for wet use only.
- The product is a diamond saw blade.
4. Husqvarna Diamond Tile Blade
The Husqvarna-542776618 is produced by forging.
- It has a continuous rim.
- The total rim height of the product is 275 inches.
- The product however is eligible to be used for wet cutting only.
- It weighs approximately 1.45 pounds.
- It produces very minimal glass chipping.
5. GoYonder Super Thin Saw Blade
The GoYonder comes in ten pieces.
- This product is made of a super thin porcelain blade.
- It can cut ceramic, tiles, granite, limestone, porcelain and quartz.
- The diameter is 115 millimeter.
- The product can be used with a hand held machine.
- It can be used for both wet and dry cutting efficiently.
My pick from all the products mentioned above is the Alpha Porcellana Diamond Saw Blade as it includes diamond grits which are responsible to deliver the most precise cuts when in use. This can further minimize chipping and create sharper cuts. Through this product we can also reduce the production of waste as it always poses as a problem. Hence, the product can be taken for on site usage for construction jobs as it creates not much of a mess. You can find the products link in table.