Best Belt Sander for Knife Making – Top 5 Sanders of 2021
A good belt sander can prove to be an invaluable investment if you have the time, as it lets you sand all your knives yourself, and make new ones by hand exactly according to your needs. They’re an excellent purchase for those who keep a lot of metal around in the house.
Best Belt Sander for Knife Making
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorites from the top five best Belt Sanders for Knife making.
1. WEN Oscillating Belt Sander for Knife Making
This affordable sander has fantastic engineering that provides great results.
- It features 5 different sanding drum sizes and a 4 X 24-inch belt.
- It includes a beveling work table, five throat places, 4 sanding drums and a sanding drum attachment.
- It allows for making arcs, faces, curves and contours very easily.
- Its 3.5-amp motor oscillates the belt and spindles up to 58 times per minute.
2. Bucktool Belt Sander for Knife Making
This product is a versatile and reliable option 2-in-1 option for your fine sanding and polishing needs.
- It is driven by a powerful 3/4 HP Induction motor for small and large operations alike.
- Its sanding belt and disc shaft is maintenance free.
- It is capable of working in 0- and 90-degree angles depending on your needs.
- It is built on a sturdy cast aluminum base with 2 dust ports.
3. Bucktool Combo Belt Sander & Bench Grinder
The ideal power tool for general purpose sanding and finishing on various everyday materials.
- It is capable of surfacing, finishing, sanding, grinding, polishing and deburring.
- Its heavy-duty metal construction and powerful induction motor give it a long life.
- The product has two cast iron worktables.
- It also has an adjustable belt plate and tool-free eye shield.
4. Bucktool Professional Bench Belt Sander
This product comes with work tables for the disc and belt side.
- It is driven by a powerful 1 HP induction motor.
- Its aluminum belt dust outlet prevents melting and is flame retardant.
- Its work table and miter gauge are angle adjustable.
- It includes both a belt and a disc, with work tables for each side.
5. JET Bench Belt and Disc Sander
This belt and disc sander combination does the work of multiple tools in one.
- This sander allows for sanding, grinding and even finishing of odd shaped and unfinished curvy pieces.
- It has a heavy-duty steel base, rubber feet and cast-iron construction.
- Its abrasive belt unit removes material and finishes at the same time, allowing micro-adjustments.
- Its deluxe miter gauge turns and locks 45 degrees both sides.
My pick from all the products mentioned above is the WEN 6524 Oscillating belt and Spindle Sander as its range of well-made components and options to sand are great for beginners who want an easy experience sanding their metal or wood items. You can find the products link in table.