Best Static Pressure Fans – Top 5 Static Pressure Fans of 2021
It is important to cool down your device when you constantly game as your devices may get damaged due to long lasting temperature and over usage. There are several brands that offer thermal fans however the best ones are those who can cool down your PC at an affordable rate with no noise in the background during your gaming sessions.
Best Static Pressure Fans
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorite’s from the top five best static pressure fans available.
1. ARCTIC P12 PWM PST 120mm Fan
This product is unique because of its quiet motor functions.
- This fan is designed for maximum cooling even at increased air resistance.
- It is suitable for heat sinks and radiators due to the focused airstream and high static pressure.
- Its motor is powered by a magnet ring which can even lower the coil temperature
- The German developed technology allows for less friction at its bearing.
- It has a 10 °C lower motor temperature, doubling the lifetime of the product.
2. be quiet! Pure Wings Static Pressure Fan
This product comes with affordability and many other features.
- The air turbulence caused can be deducted through this nine blade air fan
- The fan speed and its volume can be controlled by a pulse width modulation (PWM) through a 4-pin fan controller.
- It comes with a Rifle bearing technology
- It has an operating lifespan of at least 80,000 hours.
- It operates at the rate of 36.9 dB(A) even at the highest speed.
3. Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM Static Pressure Fan
This is a premium quiet fan.
- This product is a 120 mm fan
- It is capable of reducing leak flow through gaps between the impeller and frames.
- The centerpiece of the product is made completely from steel.
- It has an Anti-vibration gasket for water cooling radiators
4. Corsair LL Series LL140 Static Pressure Fan
This product comes with a single pack cooling.
- It comes with 16 separate RGB LEDs in every fan.
- Its speed adjustment ranges from 600 rpm to 1, 300 rpm decreasing noise and increasing the airflow.
- Its fan blade is 140 mm in size
- Its bearing type is hydraulic
- Its operating voltage ranges between 7V – 13.2V
5. Thermaltake Pure Plus TT Premium Edition Fan
The digital lighting controller makes this device special.
- The LED strips with an RGB software gives you access to multiple colours.
- You can control the lights through the TT RGB PLUS app.
- The app works on voice control on Amazon Alexa as well, which adjusts the colours according to the weather conditions.
- The fan can be set on silent mood between a 500 – 1500 RPM range
My pick from all the products mentioned above is the ARCTIC P12 PWM PST Value Pack as its technology is specifically designed for maximum airflow at situations of high air resistance with absolutely no noise during its functioning. You can find the products link in table.