Best Motherboard for Ryzen 3 2200g – Top 5 Motherboards of 2021
In the budget category, the Ryzen 3 2200g has emerged as one of the most impressive CPUs, for its affordable pricing. However, to truly understand its graphics capabilities, you need a compatible and similarly top-quality motherboard.
Best Motherboard for Ryzen 3 2200g
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorites from the top 5 best Motherboards for the Ryzen 3 2200g.
1. MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II Motherboard
- It has an extended PWM Heatsink design for cooling.
- It has an enhanced BIOS support across multiple generations of Ryzen processors.
- Its core boost technology optimizes the power system to make it far more efficient.
- Its HD Audio boost technology amplifies and cleans up sound very well.
2. ASUS TUF Gaming B450M-PLUS II Motherboard
This motherboard combines robust design with impressive sound technology.
- It has an extended VRM and PCH Heatsink along with Fan headers and speed management for minimum thermal management.
- It comes with industry leading Gaming audio and AI Noise cancelling microphone.
- Its M.2 slot supports up to 32 Gbps of data speed transfer.
- It comes with a simple BIOS called BIOS Flashback.
3. ASRock B450M Motherboard for Ryzen 3 2200g
This budget motherboard comes with an impressive port selection.
- It has 4 memory slots available and a memory storage capacity of 32 GB.
- Its VRM heatsink design allows heat dissipation.
- It comes with one USB Type-C port and 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- It supports up to 3200 MHz of RAM speed.
4. GIGABYTE B450M Motherboard for Ryzen 3 2200g
This product brings premium support at an affordable price.
- It has 4 ultra-fast PCIe Gen 3 slots with NVMe and SATA SSD support.
- It has RGB Fusion which supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors.
- Its Smart Fan features 5 temperature sensors and 2 hybrid fan headers.
- It also includes a USB 2.0 port and high-quality audio capacitors.
5. ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Motherboard
This motherboard brings extremely high-quality features at a cost.
- It comes with a control panel called ÁI Suite 3, which allows you to choose your own settings.
- Its CrossChill EK III features lets you cool with both air and water.
- It comes with Wi-Fi 6 support which offers ultrafast networking speeds.
- It also has a built-in OLED display and NVMe SSD support.
My pick from all the products mentioned above is the MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II motherboard, as it combines efficient cooling, power output and tech utility with BIOS support across many different generations of processors. You can find the products link in table.