Best Motherboard for i9 9900K – Top 5 Motherboards of 2021
With a good compatible motherboard, the i9 9900k can pull through with performance figures as impressive as the latest chipsets, but to find the right one, you need to consider many things, such as the motherboards chipset type, port selection, extra features, etc.
Best Motherboard for i9 9900K
|Best Motherboard for i9 9900K||Image||Score||Link|
|GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO|
|ASUS TUF Z390-Plus Gaming|
|MSI Z390-A PRO Motherboard||4.6|
|Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming|
|ASRock Intel Z390 Motherboard||4.3|
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorites from the top 5 Best Motherboards for the Intel i9 9900K.
1. GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Motherboard
This motherboard brings together high performance, impressive cooling and top-class speeds.
- It employs an enhanced VRM design and Smart Fan 5 software for top-class cooling and performance.
- It Dual M.2 slots with dual thermal guards prevents throttling from SSDs and allows for memory speeds of 4400 MHz
- Its next-gen intel wireless solution allows for ultra-fast wi-fi speeds of up to 1.73 GB/s.
- Its onboard RGB fusion allows for full control over LEDs on the motherboard.
2. ASUS TUF Z390-Plus Gaming Motherboard
This motherboard is designed for 24/7 impressive performance by unlocking your system’s potential.
- It consists of Military grade TUF chokes, premium capacitors and LANGuard.
- It includes Fan Xpert cooling software and UEFI BIOS for flexible cooling control.
- Its Optimem II technology optimizes memory stability, performance and speeds.
- Its PCIe slot is protected by ASUS Safeslot, which provides superior GPU retention.
3. MSI Z390-A PRO Motherboard
This product is an affordable option without compromising on performance and storage speeds.
- It has a Turbo M2 slot that delivers speeds of up to 32 GB/s using its PCIe interface.
- Its audio boost offers HD audio processor and high-quality sound components,
- Its PCI-E steel armor reinforces its slots and prevents GPU sagging.
- Its extended heatsink design on top of VRM provides for more thermal dissipation.
4. Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming Motherboard
This product offers impressive customization options and overclocking capabilities.
- Its 5-Way Optimization AI Suite has the ability to overclock CPUs effectively and quickly.
- It offers comprehensive cooling through its pair of PWM/DC Fan headers and a self-contained water-cooling set-up.
- The in-built ASUS Aura offers full RGB Lighting control.
- Its I/O Shield is pre-mounted for ease of installation.
5. ASRock Intel Z390 Motherboard
This motherboard boasts solid durability and memory speeds.
- It has DDR4 RAM and a max RAM size of 128 GB.
- Its memory speed is an impressive 4266 MHz
- It has 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 1 Optical SPDIF connector and a Type-C port among others.
- It comes with a 3 years of manufacture warranty.
My pick from all the products mentioned above is the GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO Motherboard as its capability for overclocking, data transfer and processing speeds are top-class, and its cooling and engineering facilitates this very well. You can find the products link in table.