Best CPU for GTX 1060 – Top 5 Best CPU of 2021
For the most popular GTX 1060, you need an equally impressive and compatible CPU in terms of affordability and performance to get the best out of your graphics card.
Best CPU for GTX 1060
|Best CPU for GTX 1060||Image||Score||Link|
|AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor||4.9|
|AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor for GTX 1060||4.8|
|Intel Core i5-8400 6-Core Processor||4.8|
|Intel Core i7-10700K 8-Core Processor||4.9|
|Intel Core i9-9900KF CPU for GTX 1060||4.6|
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorites from the top 5 CPUs for the GTX 1060 available online.
1. AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core Processor
This processor is highly advanced and comes at a competitive price.
- It has 6 cores and 12 processing threads with a max speed of 4.2 GHz.
- It also comes bundled with the AMD wraith steel cooler for max 95 degrees.
- It is one of the first processors with PCIe 4.0
- There is a precision boost overdrive and large amounts of Game Cache memory.
2. AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor for GTX 1060
This product delivers powerful performance with a sleek design.
- It comes with 6 processor cores and 12 threads with a CPU speed of 3.9 GHz.
- It has the latest AMD wraith steel cooler.
- The pre-installed AMD StoreMI Technology provides faster boot times, load times and system responsiveness.
- The utility of the processor gives the power to overclock freely and future-proofs the CPU.
3. Intel Core i5 8400 6 Core Processor
This mid-ranged processor from Intel delivers great bang for your buck.
- It comes with 6 processor cores and 12 threads.
- The base clock speed is 2.8 GHz.
- The max turbo frequency features allows overclocking of up to 4.0 GHz.
- It comes with an inbuilt Intel UHD graphics 630 processor.
4. Intel Core i7 10700K 8 Core Processor
This product is optimized for enthusiast gamers and serious creators.
- This chipset features 8 processor cores and 16 threads.
- Its base clock speed is 3.8 GHz.
- The CPU is unlocked and overclockable up to 5.1 GHz.
- Intel’s hyper-threading technology allows for powerful multi-tasking.
5. Intel Core i9-9900KF CPU for GTX 1060
Intel’s best in-class processor for top performance gaming at a cost.
- The Core i9 features 8 cores and 16 threads for maximum gaming performance.
- The CPU speed is 3.6 GHz and can be unlocked to go up to 5.0 GHz.
- It is built with Soldier Thermal Interface Material (STIM) for maximizing heat dissipation.
- It does not come with a processor for graphics.
My pick from all the products mentioned above would have to be the AMD Ryzen 5 3600. This CPU has a lot of the latest technologies in the market for utility, and also delivers impressive performance, all at an affordable price. You can find the products link in table.