If you are someone who loves gaming but with a system that has been lagging, with multiple interruptions, is too slow, then it’s time to change the Processor. The new AMD FX series processors are built with high-quality and will boost up the performance of your system.
Best AM3 Processor
|Best AM3 Processor||Image||Score||Link|
|AMD FX-8350 8Core AM3 Processor||4.5|
|AMD Phenom II X4 AM3 Processor||4.5|
|AMD FX Series Desktop AM3 Processor||4.5|
|AMD FX-6300 6Core AM3 Processor||4.3|
|AMD FX8300 Desktop AM3 Processor||5.0|
Please scroll below to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorites from the top five Best AM3 Processors available.
1. AMD FX-8350 8Core AM3 Processor
A potent and powerful processor.
- It has a clock speed of 4 GHz.
- It has a cache of a total of 8 MB.
- It is built on 32 nm technology and uses a high-k metal gate.
- It is best for mega-tasking and intensive applications like video editing and 3D modeling.
2. AMD Phenom II X4 AM3 Processor
It works great for high definition entertainment, gaming, creativity, and much more.
- It has a base clock speed of 3 GHz.
- It has a bus speed of 667 MHz.
- It has a cache of a total of 6 MB.
- It has a thermal design of 95 Watt.
3. AMD FX Series Desktop AM3 Processor
A high-speed and reliable CPU at an affordable price.
- It has a clock speed of 4 GHz and can be overclocked up to 4.9 GHz.
- It has a cache of 8 MB.
- It is of high-quality and will boost up the performance.
- It has a base clock of 4 GHz, so for video-editing, gaming, and heavy workload, it will exceed your expectations.
4. AMD FX-6300 6Core AM3 Processor
An excellent amp processor at the best price in the market.
- It has a turbo speed of 4.1 GHz.
- It gives up to 24% better frames while gaming.
- It has a clock speed of 3.5 Ghz.
- It has a cache of 8 MB.
5. AMD FX8300 Desktop AM3 Processor
A good processor for your CPU.
- It has a base clock of 3.3 GHz.
- It can boost up to a maximum of 4.2 GHz.
- It is an unlocked CPU, and it is overclockable.
- It has a total cache of 8MB.
My pick from all the mentioned am3 processors is the FX-8350. It is easy to use, works best even while multitasking.
Misleading title.. The FX8350 and FX8300 are not AM3 processors. They are AM3+ processors.. The AMD Phenom II processors are either AM2+ or AM3… These AM2+ or AM3 processors have DDR2 as well as DDR3 memory controllers on board while the two FX processors listed can only support DDR3 memory because they don’t have DDR2 memory controllers. So if you have a AM2 motherboard, get the AMD Deneb X4 3.7GHZ Black Edition Processors if your board can handle a 125watt processors. If you have a AM2+, AM3 or AM3+ motherboard, get the Phenom II 1075T 95watt processor or the 1090T or 1100T 125watt processors. The FX processors are a joke.. I have a FX8350 and aFX8370E processor that are just seating on shelf not being used because they are garbage.