Best 775 Motherboard – Top 5 Best LGA 775 Motherboard of 2021
Finding a reliable option for your motherboard in your dream budget PC set-up can be a difficult task with so many new products being released every day in the market. That’s why, going with a classic option such as the LGA 775 motherboard is a good idea as it provides the reliability of a decade old product along with a surprising amount of potential for power.
Best 775 Motherboard
|Best 775 Motherboard||Image||Score||Link|
|ASRock G41C-GS LGA 775 Motherboard||4.2|
|ASUS P5G41T-M LX LGA 775 Motherboard||4.0|
|MSI G41M4-F Socket 775 Motherboard||4.0|
|ASUS P5Q LGA 775 Intel Motherboard||4.0|
|HP DC7800 LGA 775 SFF Motherboard||4.0|
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorites from the top five Best 775 Motherboard available.
1. ASRock G41C-GS LGA 775 Motherboard
This motherboard is a great choice in terms of affordability and potential performance.
- It uses dual channel DDR3 1333 and DDR2 800 RAM and supports up to 8 GB of RAM.
- It has 4 SATA II 3 Gbps slots and 2 memory slots.
- There is 1 VGA and 4 USB 2.0 ports.
- It also supports GB LAN and has a max memory speed of 1333 MHz
2. ASUS P5G41T-M LX LGA 775 Motherboard
This product packs quite a punch in terms of performance.
- It uses Dual Channel RAM DDR3 1333 RAM and supports up to 8 GB of RAM.
- It uses high-quality conductive polymers.
- Its base memory speed is 800 MHz and can be overclocked up to 1333 MHz
- Its Intel GB LAN supports high speed.
3. MSI G41M4-F Socket 775 Motherboard
A reliable option for those looking to build a home PC rig.
- It uses dual DDR2 667 and 800 RAM technology.
- It has 2 available memory slots and a storage capacity of 256 MB.
- It houses 4 USB 2.0 ports.
- It is a Micro ATX size motherboard and also has 4 SATA III ports.
4. ASUS P5Q LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
This product is a highly energy efficient option.
- It has 4 memory slots available and a maximum memory space of 16 GB.
- It uses DDR2 1200 RAM and has a max RAM size of 16 GB.
- It holds 6 SATA ports with transfer speeds of up to 3.0 Gbps.
- It uses the ASUS EPU-6 engine which digitally monitors CPU power supply.
5. HP DC7800 SFF Motherboard
This LGA 775 motherboard is an extremely affordable option.
- This motherboard fits best in a Small Form Factor (SSF) case.
- It has DDR2 RAM technology.
- It supports up to 8 GB of RAM.
- It best handles Intel core 2 Duo and Intel Core 2 Quad processors.
My pick from all the products mentioned above is the ASRock G41C-GS motherboard due to its great port selection which gives it big potential as a motherboard. You can find the products link in table.