Best 480mm Radiator – Top 5 Radiator of 2020
|Best 480mm Radiator||Image||Score||Link|
|Thermaltake Thick Copper 480mm Radiator||4.5|
|XSPC RX480 Radiator||4.5|
|Alphacool Full Copper 480mm Radiator||4.6|
|EKWB EK CoolStream PE 480 Radiator||4.4|
|EKWB EK CoolStream XE 480 Radiator||4.2|
If you are someone who spends most of the time using the screen, you surely know the importance of cooling down your computer’s internal components to make it work faster and better. Check out the best 480mm Radiator we have listed here. Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorites from the top 5 Best 480mm radiators available.
Best 480mm Radiator
1. Thermaltake Thick Copper 480mm Radiator
A nice, thick, and heavy radiator with great performance.
- It has copper tubes and brass tanks.
- It dissipates heat quite well.
- Great design that can accommodate high air volume easily.
- A durable and strong product from Thermaltake.
2. XSPC RX480 Radiator
One of the best radiators to buy in terms of performance
- Good quality and great overall performance at decent pricing.
- It has an all matte black finish body.
- A thick radiator, nicely constructed.
- You will find thirteen fins per inch in this model.
3. Alphacool Full Copper 480mm Radiator
The best in class radiators.
- It is an extensive radiator, with maximum cooling capacity.
- It has plenty of ports, making it easier to work efficiently.
- The whole Radiator is made from pure copper.
- It has multiple inputs/outputs to complete the installation more comfortable.
4. EKWB EK CoolStream PE 480 Radiator
An extremely overkill product
- It has fins of copper and chambers made of brass.
- It is the best Radiator with high-performance quality.
- It is a thick radiator with ports on both sides.
- It is a vast but slim Radiator.
5. EKWB EK CoolStream XE 480 Radiator
Decent Radiator with excellent performance.
- It has a fantastic cooling system.
- This Radiator is perfect for extreme overclocking.
- The design of the Radiator is unique and minimal.
- Built for high static pressure fans.
My pick from all the radiators we saw today is the product from Thermaltake. You won’t go wrong if you go with this product. It has great features and a must-buy Radiator for anyone. You can find the products link in table.