Best Lenses For D810 – Top 5 Lenses of 2021
|Best Lenses For D810||Image||score||Link|
|Sigma 35mm Lens for D810||4.6|
|Nikon 70mm to 200mm Lens for D810||4.5|
|Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR Lens for D810||4.7|
|Nikon NIKKOR 24mm to 70mm Lens||4.8|
|Tamron Wide Angle Lens||4.4|
Nikon D810 is a full-frame digital SLR, so choosing the correct lens becomes essential. Remember the camera’s high resolution and other features, so choosing a low-quality lens will degrade your pictures’ quality. Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorites from the top five lenses for D810 available.
Best Lenses For D810
1. Sigma 35mm Lens for D810
A lens that you would never take off from your camera.
- It has a decent focal length of 35mm and 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- The maximum aperture it has is F1.4 and the minimum is f 16.
- It works well with all models of Nikon cameras, Both DX and FX models.
- It has a ring-type ultrasonic AF motor, that comes with full-time manual focusing.
2. Nikon 70mm to 200mm Lens for D810
An outstanding lens apt for portrait mode pictures.
- This lens has a built-in CPU and Nikon bayonet mount.
- The focal length offers ranges from 70 – 200 mm.
- It has a vibration reduction feature which is designed especially for VR Nikkor lenses.
- This lens comes with Nikon’s exclusive silent wave motor which gives you fast and accurate autofocus.
3. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR Lens for D810
A great lens to shoot on landscapes on full-frame
- This lens has an index dot for mounting, which is a great addition.
- The maximum aperture it has to offer is f/4.
- This camera has a VR and it is a huge help while shooting in lower light.
- It is suitable for any Nikon DX-format digital SLR cameras.
4. Nikon NIKKOR 24mm to 70mm Lens
This might be the dream lens on your wishlist.
- This is a newer version, and the aperture it offers is f/2.8 with an electromagnetic diaphragm.
- Its focal length ranges from 24 to 70 mm, which delivers amazing picture quality.
- The VR and E-aperture features are enhanced.
- You just need to pair it with a Nikon full-frame high-resolution DSLR to achieve new levels of sharpness and clarity.
5. Tamron Wide Angle Lens
This product is a beast and will save you money.
- This lens comes with a nine-blade round aperture.
- The focal length this lens has to offer is 15-30mm.
- This lens has markings for focal lengths so you can dial easily on the desired focal length.
- The image stabilization is just the right, it has the lowest possible ISO/ maximum sharpness.
My pick from all the mentioned lenses is the Sigma 35mm Lens for D810, check out the product, and you will find plenty of amazing reviews for it. The lens from Sigma is worth buying a lens and a must-have for the D810 camera. You can find the products link in table.