You rather not want to be unaware of who breached your car or the person that hit it and damaged your vehicle because a police case inquiry can take longer than expected. The best workaround for this problem is having the best front and rear dash cam with parking mode. The most prestigious advantage is that it can work without degrading your car battery life and work when the car is off.
Best Dash Cam Front and Rear with Parking Mode
|Best Dash Cam Front and Rear |
with Parking Mode
|Vantrue N4 3 Channel |
4K Dash Cam
|WOLFBOX 4K |
|Yeecore 4K Dual |
Below are some of the best options available.
1. Vantrue N4 3 Channel 4K Dash Cam
- Its front camera shoots videos in 1440p resolution, while the interior and back cameras record videos in 1080p.
- You can program the camera to activate in simple parking mode when the G-sensor detects an impact, when motion is seen, or when it does both.
- There is no built-in GPS, but you can invest $20 more on a GPS mount to track the car’s location and speed in the video.
- You should consider purchasing this camera for your vehicle if you drive a taxi or an Uber.
2. WOLFBOX 4K Dash Cam
- The front lens comes with a large aperture and records videos in 4K resolution, and the rear side camera only records up to Full HD.
- It has comprehensive dynamic technology, meaning you can record details clearly at night.
- Built-in GPS on the dual dash cam precisely records your driving route and speed.
- Two separate parking mode features are present. The small recorder will have two modes: “G Sensor Trigger Record” and “Time-Lapse Record,” using the specific hardware kit.
3. Yeecore 4K Dual Dash Cam
- It uses the most standard quality image signal processor and unique 4D noise reduction technology, which imparts it from the competition.
- It comes with a dual dash cam, and the camera features an ultra-wide lens to record broad images and fender-benders from the rear.
- You can effortlessly operate the dash cam and view and download videos with the help of the free Yeecore Viewer smartphone app.
- Even when the car is parked, it has the parking monitor feature that automatically switches on and records when it detects vibration.
We don’t want to overwhelm you with many options, so we only keep three, and out of these three, we recommend Vantrue N4 3. It is expensive compared to others; however, the features and mounting options it brings making it perfect for its asking price. The other two options are also reliable if you are looking for a cost-effective solution, especially the Yeecore 4K Dual Dash Cam 5G WiFi GPS.