Best Shocks For Ford Excursion – Top 5 Shocks of 2021
A shock absorber is also called shocks, and they are an important part of the engine’s suspension. It is designed to absorb the compression, unwanted bounces and shakes caused in the vehicle. The better the shock absorber, the better your ride will be!
Best Shocks For Ford Excursion
|Best Shocks For Ford Excursion||Image||Score||Link|
|KYB MonoMax Gas Shock for Ford||4.5|
|Bilstein Front Shock for Ford Excursion||4.7|
|Sensen Shock for Ford Excursion||4.1|
|Bilstein 5100 Monotube Gas Shock||5.0|
|Gabriel Store Max Control Shock||3.7|
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our picks from the top five best shocks for Ford excursion available.
1. KYB MonoMax Gas Shock for Ford
Get maximum control for trucks and SUVs with this shock absorber.
- It is upgraded with maximum performance with up to 40% more damping performance.
- This shock acts perfectly when you need to upgrade the engine’s suspension.
- It efficiently increases steering response and stability.
- It has a rubber boot to keep the dirt and debris away and protect the shaft from seals.
2. Bilstein Front Shock for Ford Excursion
A heavy-duty shock, an exceptional choice for heavy hauling or off-road situations.
- It is a self-adjusting oversized piston.
- It has a heavy-duty design for easy towing and hauling.
- It has a monotube gas construction.
- This shock absorber comes with a lifetime warranty.
3. SENSEN Shock for Ford Excursion
A preferred suspension brand of automotive technicians globally.
- It suits the best with 2000-05 Ford Excursion 2WD.
- They are premium shocks made with precision for ultimate safety and performance.
- The shock is a nitrogen-charged gas, twin-tube design that restores the vehicle’s performance.
- It has improved control, long life, durability, and maximum shock performance.
4. Bilstein 5100 Monotube Gas Shock
A monotube gas shock with excellent longevity.
- The monotube gas set is charged for longer usage time, durability and high performance.
- This product has a lifetime warranty against any defects and failure.
- This set of shocks is compatible with Ford 2000-05 with 4-6” rear lift.
- This set consists of shock boots, washers, brushings and nuts.
5. Gabriel Store Max Control Shock
An excellent shock absorber compatible with Ford 200-05
- It is specially designed monotube for trucks, vans and SUVs.
- It has a larger bore size that allows it to react faster to bumps for a smoother ride.
- The multi-stage sealing reduces chamber temperature for long-lasting performance.
- The floating piston technology makes the shock react immediately to steering wheel movements.
My pick from all the mentioned best shocks is from KYB MonoMax Gas Shock, it adds up to 40% control, perfect for larger wheels ad tires and has a monotube design that increases stability with time. You can find the products link in table.