A very common way to turn your old vintage car into a new dashing sporty look is by adding lowering springs. These come in a variety of colors and not only that, but it also helps in maintaining the balance of your car, especially at the time of changing directions. So now what are you waiting for? Get the best quality lowering spring and stabilize the center of gravity of your vehicle.
Best Lowering Springs
|Best Lowering Springs||Image||Score||Link|
|H&R 50888 Sport Spring||4.7|
|D2 PRO Lowering Springs||4.7|
|AJP Distributors Lowering Spring||4.2|
|BMR Suspension Lowering Spring||4.4|
|Godspeed Lowering Spring||4.9|
In this article, I have listed the 5 best lowering springs. Please scroll down and have a look at the same.
1. H&R 50888 Sport Spring
H&R Sport Lowering Spring is one of the most recommended and used products of all time.
- It had an average lower spring of 1.5-1.8 inches with super rode quality and strength.
- It is one of the number one sellers for its powerful performance and durability.
- It helps in maintaining the gravity at the center of the vehicle and reduces body roll.
- It also adds appearance and streamlines the balance in the corners with improved ride handling.
2. D2 PRO Lowering Springs
D8 Lowering Springs helps in improving ride quality, performance, and spring rate.
- It is an optimized method of handling your vehicle and balancing it through these springs.
- It helps in maintaining ride quality, performance, and spring rate each time you have a ride.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty and is manufactured out of 55 chrome silicon steel to boost strength.
- These come in a rich purple color that also enhances your Civic Sedan’s overall look.
3. AJP Distributors Lowering Spring
AJP Distributors Lowering Springs is ideal for Volkswagen Jetta and Golf versions.
- It is compatible with models from 1999-2005 of Volkswagen Jetta and Golf versions.
- It comes with a pack of 2 front and 2 rear springs that have a red surface finish.
- It improves your car’s look and performance by improving drivability and comfortability.
- It is also compatible with aftermarket struts, shocks, or OEM and does not have any external hardware parts.
4. BMR Suspension Lowering Spring
BMR Suspension Lowering Springs is the best choice for street performance and balance.
- It comes in a pack of 1 spring kit with 1.25” drop and fits Ford vehicle models from 1993 to 2002.
- It has a fine-tuned spring rate that provides you a smooth ride and is very easy to handle.
- It is the best choice for street performance and implies various applications for comfortable rides.
- It has a linear spring rate that offers maximum support to your vehicle and maintains the level in the corners.
5. Godspeed Lowering Spring
Godspeed Lowering Springs for Ford offers a great riding experience and ride quality.
- It is compatible with mustang models from 1994 to 1998 and has average vehicle performance as compared to the cost.
- It has an average drop of 1.75” of both front and rear springs of 5kg/mm; thus, it enhances on-road driving.
- It enhances the steering response and has improved cornering for quicker actions.
- It is designed to work exceptionally well as the aftermarket body buildup is strong yet comfortable.
After reviewing each product and using them personally, my choice is the H&R Sport Lowering Spring. It offers great balance and strength to your vehicle. You can find the products link in table.