Ford is one of the great brands that always come up with new and upgraded products to match the level of the engine and improve its capabilities. There is a Cleveland designated engine that is very different. The 351W is a kind of Ford part that you should invest in to save time and money too.
Best Heads For 351W
|Best Heads For 351W||Image||Score||Link|
|Edelbrock 5089 |
|Small-Block Ford E-Street |
|Flotek 203505 Aluminum |
|Speedmaster PCE281 |
Heads for 351W
|Edelbrock 77199 Victor Junior |
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorite’s from the top five Best Heads For 351W available.
1. Edelbrock 5089 Cylinder Head
- It is a great quality cylinder head that too at very affordable rates.
- These are built for entry-level street applications and 351W idle to 5500 rpm range.
- It has a modern combustion design that improves the process and moves more air.
- It is used for pre-pollution controlled vehicles only and also improves efficiency.
2. Small-Block Ford E-Street Cylinder Heads
- These come in a pair of two solid cylinder heads for 351W with 1.90” or 2.02” intake valves.
- These are specially designed for small block fords like the street use 351W with 5500rpm performance.
- It has one intake and exhaust valves that are made with stainless steel and oil control seals.
- It has a high-quality guide plate built from stainless steel that lasts long.
3. Flotek 203505 Aluminum Cylinder Head
- The Flotek cylinder heat is a basic adjustable model designed for the 5500rmp range.
- It is made up of hardened steel along with an intake and exhaust valve made of aluminium.
- It has valve sets that are Viton positive.
- It is an ideal cylinder head for small block ford and 351W.
4. Speedmaster PCE281 Heads for 351W
- It is a durable product with increased grunt and horsepower functionality.
- It improves the airflow in the motors and is made with high-quality aluminium.
- The cylinder head is a high performing product with a small cross-section to improve the airflow/
- It does not come along with a rocker arm, rocker arm nuts or a guide plate too.
5. Edelbrock 77199 Victor Junior Cylinder Head
- It is made of strong aluminium with a very natural finish, the rocker arm nut is sized 7/16-20.
- One can easily install it using a simple method, also it does not include a damper spring, nuts and drilled steam holes.
- It can fit your vehicle and is specially designed to maximise horsepower.
- It has an extra-thick deck surface that increases gasket retention along with high compression ratios.
My pick from all the mentioned products is the Edelbrock 5089 Cylinder Head. It has extensive features to improve your ford engine. You can find the products link in table.