Did you know that you can completely control the pressure of your car by managing the turbocharger? Also, a turbocharger can gain the horsepower of your car. So if you are someone who’s lacking in horsepower and want to balance the boost without damaging the engine, then keep reading.
Best Electronic Boost Controller
We have found the top 5 best electronic boost controllers that will suit your engine. Please scroll down and have a look.
1. GReddy Electronic Boost Controller
GReddy Electronic Boost Controller is one of the best and newly integrated pressure sensors.
- It is a compact, easy-to-use electronic boost controller with a large OLED display suitable for every weather condition.
- It is a simple two-button device that can be rotated 180 degrees and includes a flush-mounted or adjustable mount.
- It has a newly installed integrated pressure sensor that provides a quick response and stable boost curves.
- It is a last-boost display with peak-hold recall and warning alerts for safety measurements.
2. GFB G-Force III Electronic Boost Controller
GFB Force III Electronic Boost Controller is a unique pressure controller with peak boost recall.
- It has boost pressure up to 50psi along with adjustable rise rate, closed-loop, and peak boost.
- It has a display boost pressure that can be measured in KPA, BAR, or PSI programmable by 6 individual presets.
- It also has a unique scramble feature, peak boost recall, and fuel ratio display.
- It has a touch screen that represents all the options in illuminated colors to distinguish in the dark too.
3. GFB G-Force II Electronic Boost Controller
Motor Meter Electronic Boost Controller is a touch screen, simple navigation device.
- It is a dedicated diesel boost controller for turbos and has capabilities of 50psi with a peak boost recall feature.
- It has a closed-loop boost control strategy that works quickly and offers 6 individual presets.
- It also has a scramble boost feature with auxiliary input used at the time of remote switching.
- It offers a touch screen interface along with very simple menu navigation and over-temp warning.
4. Motor Meter Racing Electronic Boost Controller
The Motor Meter Electronic Boost Controller has an independent valve input.
- It offers pressure stability to control boost through a solenoid valve and is applicable for actuators and wastegates.
- It has a clear display to boost pressure and improve the working condition of the turbo simultaneously.
- It has a dual boost mode that has independent input depending upon the driving conditions.
- It comes with a solenoid valve and has a digital display that runs during every situation.
5. Turbosmart Electronic Boost Controller
Turbosmart Electronic Boost Controller is very user-friendly and can work brilliantly in balancing pressure.
- It is a user-friendly, compensated boost with a clean monitor screen and map for a clear reading.
- It can easily control methanol, water spray, nitrous injection, manage lights and read RPM.
- It has excellent control over the six stages of boost by rpm, gear, time, and so on.
- It is a second-generation boost management system with functional art software and advanced technology.
After reviewing each product and using them personally, my choice is the GReddy Electronic Boost Controller. It is a compact, highly integrated pressure sensor with an OLED display. You can find the products link in table.