Best Coolant For 6.0 Powerstroke – Top 5 Coolant of 2021
If you own a diesel car, you know how sensitive the engines are towards getting erosion, corrosion, and damaging the water pumps, head gaskets, and gears. Thus, it becomes essential to choose a suitable coolant to protect the engine from overheating and lubricate the other parts of the machine.
Best Coolant For 6.0 Powerstroke
|Best Coolant For 6.0 Powerstroke||Image||Score||Link|
|Engine Ice Coolant for 6.0 Powerstroke||4.8|
|Royal Purple Coolant for 6.0 Powerstroke||4.5|
|Ford Fluid Gold Concentrated Coolant||4.8|
|Castrol Radicool SF Premix 1||4.8|
|EVANS High Performance Waterless Coolant||4.8|
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorites from the top five best coolants for 6.0 Powerstroke available.
1. Engine Ice Coolant for 6.0 Powerstroke
Engine Ice is perfect for racing or 6.0 Powerstroke.
- It is made of biodegradable, phosphate-free and nontoxic components.
- It gives freeze protection down to -26°F and boiling protection up to 256°F.
- It keeps the engine’s temperature at optimum performance, at excess heat.
- It has propylene glycol that helps eliminate water pump gasket, and seal fails.
2. Royal Purple Coolant for 6.0 Powerstroke
This engine oil gives you superior corrosion protection.
- It helps the engine to prevent erosion and electrolysis.
- It maximizes the temperature reduction of the engine.
- It lubricates the water pump seals.
- It cleans and extends the life span of the engine water pump.
3. Ford Fluid Gold Concentrated Coolant
A gold concentrated antifreeze coolant.
- It provides antifreeze, anti boil and corrosion protection for a year-round.
- It gives freeze protection down to -34°F and boiling protection up to 265°F.
- It has ethylene glycol, makes it perfect for gasoline and diesel engines.
- It is a mixture of 50 per cent distilled water and 50 percent coolant.
4. Castrol Radicool SF Premix 1
It is uniquely formulated for the most critical parts.
- It protects all the 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel Engines.
- It is an excellent choice to protect the engine during long trips or short commuting.
- It gives constant protection to the transmission.
- It provides excellent oxidation control.
5. EVANS High Performance Waterless Coolant
A highly efficient, waterless coolant.
- It is mainly designed for 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel.
- It boils at 375°F at atmospheric pressure.
- It contains no water, so it eliminates corrosion and minimizes electrolysis issues.
- It quickly eliminates engine knock and overheating and improves combustion efficiency.
My pick from all the mentioned coolants is the Engine Ice Coolant, as it is environment friendly, high-performance coolant, and legally permitted at many tracks around the world. You can find the products link in table.