Best Coilovers for S2000 – Drive Your Honda without Any Hassle
I am pretty sure that if you have read our other articles on coilovers, you must be impressed and would have known everything about Coilover. Still, if you are new, then let me tell you that coilovers help in maintaining the balance of your car at the time of changing directions. Not only that, but it also lowers the pressure and spring tension which makes your car run smoothly.
Best Coilovers for S2000
|Best Coilovers for S2000||Image||Score||Link|
|Tein Flex Z Coilover |
Kit for Honda S2000
|R9-HS2-015 Coilover |
Kit for Honda S2000
|D2 Racing RS |
Coilover for S2000
|Border Coilovers for |
|Rev9 Coilover Suspension |
for Honda S2000
So now that you know what these devices do, please scroll down and have a look at the best coilovers for s2000.
1. Tein Flex Z Coilover Kit for Honda S2000
Tein Flex Z Coilovers for S2000 are ideal, trusted and most recommended coilovers.
- It is an exceptional individual 16 level linear damping force adjustment system.
- It has adjustable ride height and a great quality flex Z kit of shock absorbers.
- It is built with a twin-tube structure that maintains low resiliency and sufficient stroke throughout the ride.
- It also features highly rigid and stiff brackets and a shell case ideal for every weather condition.
2. R9-HS2-015 Coilover Kit for Honda S2000
With Rev9 Coilover Kit for S2000, drive your car with complete balance for a longer run.
- It is a 32-way damping force adjustment lowering kit compatible with Honda S2000,
- It has a spring rate of 10kg/mm for the front coilovers and a spring rate of 8kg/mm for rear coilovers.
- It allows 32 clicks rebound force adjustment with a steel alloy body and heavy-duty hardware.
- It has independent spring tension and ride height settings so that you can allow stiffness.
3. D2 Racing RS Coilover for S2000
D8 Racing Coilovers for S2000 have all the needed adjustment features to make your ride smoother.
- It is a set of 4 coilovers with all the necessary hardware and installation instructions.
- It has a front spring rate of 14kg and a rear spring rate of 9.8kg to stabilise the tension.
- It offers ride height adjustment and spring adjustment for lowering the stiffness.
- It is a 36 way damper and rebound with an adjustable monotube and dust pad to protect the Coilover.
4. Border Coilovers for HONDA S2000
Border Coilovers for Honda S2000 helps you keep your car on the track and maintain balance.
- It has 32 levels of damping settings to freely adjust the speed, height and tension of your car.
- It offers a rubber top mount so that you can reach your desired ride height without any bounces.
- It can fight against extreme weather, and the tool is made with heavy-duty aluminium to prevent rust.
- It offers high-density foam for buffing and absorbs the compression force to give out the best outcome.
5. Rev9 Coilover Suspension for Honda S2000
Rev9 Coilover Lowering Kit for S2000 offers you exceptional spring tension and height adjustment.
- It has 32-way damping levels with standard top mount and individual spring rates for front and rear.
- These coilovers have specially designed coil springs over the shocks that lower the tension.
- It has independent spring tension and ride height settings, so now you can adjust the stiffness.
- The coilovers are made with steel alloy and heavy-duty monotube aluminium hardware.
After a lot of research, my choice is the Rev9 Coilover Kit for S2000. You can choose any product from the brand for s2000. It has amazing built quality and a powerful no-rust spring. You can find the products link in table.