Best Brake Pads for BMW 335i – Top 5 Brake Pads Of 2021
I know, owning a BMW is no joke. Well, apart from all the essential components, a brake pad is important too. A brake pad is designed to create enough friction that elements such as the discs, rotors, and callipers don’t wear away in the long run.
Best Brake Pads for BMW 335i
|Best Brake Pads for BMW 335i||Image||Score||Link|
|Power Sport Brake Pads for BMW 335i||4.6|
|Detroit Axle Slotted Disc Brake Kit||4.7|
|BMW 335i Power Sport Brake Pads||4.0|
|R1 Concepts Brake Pads for BMW 335i||5.0|
|Callahan Brake Pads for BMW 325i||5.0|
Please scroll down to read all the detailed reviews and our favorite’s from the top five best brake pads for BMW 335i available.
1. Power Sport Brake Pads for BMW 335i
This kit is excellent and much better than the OEM.
- It has slotted holes to improve pad bite and minimize stopping distance.
- The pads are drilled for air ventilation and fast heat reduction.
- It has cross-drilled holes that will dissipate heat, preventing warping or vibration.
- It has a zinc plated silver body for rust protection.
2. Detroit Axle Slotted Disc Brake Kit
It is manufactured to exceed quality standards and provide a better riding experience.
- It has drilled and slotted disc brake rotors that give Up To 20% better braking power.
- It comes polished and Coated in Zinc DiChromate for rust prevention.
- It has authentic 100% ceramic brake pads, with no metallic composition.
- It fits best with 2009-11 BMW 335D, BMW 335 and Models Built after 9/2007.
3. BMW 335i Power Sport Brake Pads
A high friction ceramic brake pads with excellent stopping power!
- The drills help keep the rotor cool to prevent warping and brake fade.
- The silver zinc body prevents the rotors from rusting.
- It improves the performance of the brakes in any weather conditions.
- The ceramic formulation gives consistent friction in any temperature range.
4. R1 Concepts Brake Pads for BMW 335i
Improved safety and improved braking.
- It comes with a special zinc plating designed to protect from corrosion.
- Diamond slot technology rotors halt road debris and prevent pad glazing.
- Diamond slotted rotors provide maximum stopping power, durability and performance.
- The countersink in it reduces heat stress and cracks.
5. Callahan Brake Pads for BMW 325i
A high grade, cross-drilled and slotted rotors that give vibration free stops.
- The drilled and slotted rotors improve stopping power, even in extreme conditions.
- It has improved heat dissipation, which gives increased stopping power.
- This kit came with a 12 months warranty and enhanced stopping power.
- It comes with 64 cooling vanes.
My pick from all the mentioned brake pads for BMW 335i is the one from Power Sport. This kit comes with 8 Ceramic Brake Pads and 4 Performance Brake Rotors. It needs no equipment to install, and the vehicle needs no further modifications after installation.