Best Brake Pads For Audi A6 – Top 5 Brake Pads of 2021
Today we are going to look at the top five best brake pads for Audi A6. Owning the Audi A6 is cool and as well as a great responsibility. The regular maintenance of its oil and coolant levels, air filter, oil filters, brakes and brake pads is essential. This article talks about brake pads and the best brake pads available for Audi A6. Brake pads are important for a super-fast halting and to provide friction to the rotors.
Best Brake Pads For Audi A6
|Best Brake Pads For Audi A6||Image||Score||Link|
|Power Stop Carbon Fiber Brake Pads||4.4|
|Detroit Axle Brake Pads for Audi A6||4.4|
|Callahan Ceramic Brake Pads||4.4|
|Audi A6 R1 Concepts Brake Pads||4.8|
|Callahan Brake Pads for Audi A6||4.6|
Please scroll further to read all the detailed reviews and our personal favorite’s from the top five best brake pads for Audi A6 available.
1. Power Stop Carbon Fiber Brake Pads
Premium quality kit with improved baking performance.
- It is engineered to improve the braking performance for towing, hauling and racing.
- It has dual-layer rubberized shims that insulate noise for virtually silent braking.
- The rotors are zinc plated that gives maximum protection against rust.
- It has drilled & slotted rotors for maximum cooling.
2. Detroit Axle Brake Pads for Audi A6
A great buy at such a price!
- Drilled & slotted disc brake rotors give up To 20% better braking power.
- The plates are coated with Zinc Dichromate for extra rust protection.
- It has authentic 100% ceramic brake pads.
- It is compatible with 2000-01 Audi A6.
3. Callahan Ceramic Brake Pads
This kit is recommendable for the long run.
- The plates are of silver-zinc, which protects the rotors from rusting in the long run.
- It has electrochemical plating that lasts longer than painted rotors.
- The drill holes are chamfered to obstruct stress-risers and cracks in the rotors.
- The crossed drilled holes keep the rotors cool and hinder misshaping of the rotors.
4. Audi A6 R1 Concepts Brake Pads
This is the perfect kit for 2005-2011 Audi A6.
- It is built using G3000 grade Iron to deliver great stability and stopping power.
- It has silver-zinc plated for anti-rust protection and durability for rotors.
- It has diamond-tipped ends which provide an indicator for rotors replacement.
- It has chamfered crossed-drilled rotors; reduces heat on the rotor by up to 105°.
5. Callahan Brake Pads for Audi A6
A kit with stainless quality hardware, with parts ready to be installed.
- This kit has ceramic brake pads that are quieter and last longer.
- It is built from a unique formula that gives reduced noise fade and dust.
- The drill holes are chamfered to prevent stress-risers and cracking.
- The bevelled slots wipe away gas and dust from under the pad.
My pick from all the mentioned is Power Stop, Carbon Fiber Brake Pads, and the kit has stainless steel hardware, and ceramic brake lubricant for an easy installation. All the links to the best brake pads for Audi A6 are down in the Button box.