Hello guys, today I will be introducing to you the best spray adhesive for your vehicle’s headliner. If you own a vehicle, you will be aware of the headliner in it. This is of great essence, and it is a foam liner which will be firm when you have just bought a new vehicle. With time and later on exposure to rain or water during washing, the glue might dissolve making the headliner sag. In order to stick it back in place, you will need a proper adhesive. Besides improving the looks of the vehicle, it will also ensure the headliner will provide the much necessary insulation to the vehicle. There are quite a few brands of spray adhesives available in the market.
Best Spray Adhesive For Headliner
|Best Spray Adhesive |
|3M Headliner & |
|Gorilla Heavy Duty |
|Permatex Heavy |
|Loctite Spray Adhesive |
|DAP Spray Adhesive |
Let us check out the best five of the spray adhesive for the headliner.
1. 3M Headliner & Fabric Adhesive
- This one is a versatile formula for metal plastic, headliners, fabrics, and more which comes in a handy spray form.
- It offers you exceptional strength in bonds and has an adjustable nozzle for the right direction of the application.
- It has aerosol that dispenses through each layer on the surface and is especially recommended for vehicles.
- It sets fast and is a perfect choice for your restoration projects under budget.
2. Gorilla Heavy Duty Spray Adhesive
- It is a heavy-duty spray adhesive that dries permanently and gives you a fine finish each time.
- It is compatible with various materials like wood, glass, leather, paper, plastic, foam, metal, fabric, etc.
- It has a comfortable nozzle that offers you an even application and has a wide pad that is photo safe.
- It does not form yellow and meets VOC standards, making it ideal for headliners.
3. Permatex Heavy Duty Adhesive
- It is high in strength and high-temperature spray adhesive that is most effective in repairing automotive headliners.
- It is also specially designed to restore and repair the loosened interior parts.
- It offers a clean and neat appearance and does not form yellow after drying.
- It is weather-resistant and water-resistant; also, the formula is maintained well in high temperatures.
4. Loctite Spray Adhesive for Headliners
- It is a premium spray adhesive for headliners made of a high-quality formulation.
- It is a clear formula for arts and crafts, cloth cardboard, cork, and others; thus, this one spray can take you a long way.
- It is also compatible with various materials like wood and paper: leather, metal, fabric, foam, and more.
- It can be used for temporary and permanent bonds and will not fade away or leave yellow marks.
5. DAP Spray Adhesive for Headliners
- This is an ideal adhesive that offers you a permanent bond without leaving marks or any color.
- It is ideal for automotive upholstery, vinyl material, headliners, foam, etc.
- It works best even under high heat and is completely water-resistant; thus, you can use it everywhere.
- It is made for both interior and exterior use and comes in a great deal.
After a lot of research, my top choice is the 3M Spray Adhesive For Headliner. The product is a latex-based adhesive offering excellent strength and forms a bond that does not dissolve in water. You can find the products link in table.